+7 (776) 217 1111
Eurasian Bank JSC and the Damu Entrepreneurship Development Fund JSC (hereinafter – the Fund) announce the signing of the Agreement under the DAMU-OPTIMA Guarantee Program, developed to provide access to bank financing for entrepreneurs from non-priority economy sectors within the Business Road Map 2020 unified program for support and development of business or those that do not meet its criteria, as well as guaranteeing under projects aimed at opening a franchising business.
The issue of lack of collateral in obtaining a loan is urgent for all entrepreneurs. If earlier, entrepreneurs implementing projects in priority sectors could use the Damu Fund’s guarantees under the Business Road Map 2020 Program to cover the pledge, the rest had to provide pledges of third parties. The new Damu-Optima program is precisely designed to fill this gap. Now an entrepreneur from any business area will be able to receive a guarantee from the Damu Fund by selecting the BRM-2020 or Damu-Optima program.
Terms of guarantees for active entrepreneurs:
– for working capital financing – up to 60 mln tenge, with the guarantee term of up to 36 months,
– for investment – up to 180 mln tenge, with the guarantee term of up to 60 months.
Terms of loan guarantees for entrepreneurs, planning to open a franchise business:
– up to 20 mln tenge — not more than 70% of the loan amount,
– over 20 mln tenge — not more than 50% of the loan amount.
– for working capital financing — up to 36 months,
– for investment — up to 60 months.
Your application is accepted. Our manager will call you back shortly.Good